Here is the full list of our papers published at the Collective Intelligence 2017 conference:
- Lora Aroyo and Chris Welty: The Quantum Collective.
- Benjamin Timmermans, Lora Aroyo and Tobias Kuhn, Kaspar Beelen, Evangelos Kanoulas and Bob van de Velde, Gerben van Eerten: ControCurator: Understanding Controversy Using Collective Intelligence.
- Robert Iepsma, Theo Gevers, Oana Inel, Lora Aroyo, Robert-Jan Sips and Zoltan Szlavik: Crowdsourcing for Video Event Detection.
- Oana Inel and Lora Aroyo: Improving NER with Diversity in Machines and Crowds.
- Anca Dumitrache, Oana Inel, Benjamin Timmermans and Lora Aroyo: Crowdsourcing Ambiguity-Aware Ground Truth.
- Anca Dumitrache, Lora Aroyo and Chris Welty: Disagreement in Crowdsourcing and Active Learning for Better Distant Supervision Quality.
Chris Welty also presented our work on Crowdsourcing Ambiguity Aware Ground Truth at Collective Intelligence. The slides are available here: